Friday, January 23, 2009

70 one day, snow the next!

I am sitting here looking out my window to flakes the size of quarters. One thing you gotta LOVE about Colorado is the weather! Yesterday it was almost 70 and the kids wore shorts to school - today it's snowing, but only at our house and not 3 miles down the road.

Sewing-wise I am not working on any garments but have started a quilt for my mother-in-law's February birthday, or perhaps Mother's Day, or maybe even Christmas depending on when it actually gets finished.

I am also about to clean out my sewing room as it was messier than my teenage son's room - and that's downright hazardous! I have no idea what I will do with myself when my house is in perfect order, but that is what I am striving for. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment